The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence is pleased to present the 2023 Fall Symposium Series, to be held at the Westin Arlington Gateway in Arlington, Virginia, October 25-27, 2023.
Symposia generally range from 40–75 participants each. Participation was open to active participants as well as other interested individuals on a first-come, first-served basis. Each participant was expected to attend a single symposium.
The program will include the following eight symposia:
- Agent Teaming in Mixed-motive Situations
- Artificial Intelligence and Climate: The Role of AI in a Climate-Smart Sustainable Future
- Artificial Intelligence for Human-Robot Interaction (AI-HRI)
- Artificial Intelligence for Synthetic Biology
- Assured and Trustworthy Human-centered AI (ATHAI)
- Integration of Cognitive Architectures and Generative Models
- Second Symposium on Survival Prediction: Algorithms, Challenges, and Applications (SPACA)
- Unifying Representations for Robot Application Development
AAAI Code of Conduct for Events & Conferences
All persons, organizations and entities that attend AAAI conferences and events are subject to the standards of conduct set forth on the AAAI Code of Conduct for Events and Conferences.
The conference registration fee includes admission to one symposium, access to the electronic proceedings, coffee breaks, and the opening reception.
The deadline for refund requests is September 29, 2023. All refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. A $50.00 processing fee will be assessed for all refunds.
Letters of invitation can be requested by accepted FSS-23 authors or registrants with a completed registration with payment. You can access the visa letter form via the link in your registration confirmation email.